Thrive Health Holdings, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Company” or “we”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.topnutritioncoaching.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- through any future mobile and desktop applications you may download from this Website, which may provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; and
- when you interact with any of our advertising or applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy not apply to information collected by:
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Persons Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from someone under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 13 years of age, please contact us at 2810 N. Church St., Unit 26129, Wilmington, Delaware 19802, or firstname.lastname@example.org. California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services, or applications have a right under California Business and Professions Code § 22581 to remove, or request and obtain removal of, content or information they have publicly posted. If such rights apply to you, please contact us to remove content or information you have publicly posted.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you, but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, answering questions, or creating an account on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- We may also collect health related information that you share with us during the onboarding process and during your meeting with a dietician or nutritionist, including wellness indicator data (such as your weight, diet, exercise habits, sleep habits, alcohol and nicotine consumption, medication, health goals, and other health information you elect to share with us). This information is maintained under strict compliance with applicable state and federal law.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website. You may be required to provide financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, expiration date, etc.), before initiating a transaction through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
In the future, you also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, thus allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear .gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel .gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information We Collect Through Other Sources
We may collect publicly available data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources, which may include:
- Types of personal information listed in the California Customer Records laws (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). Examples include name, signature, physical characteristics or descriptions, address, telephone numbers, passport numbers, driver’s license or state identification card numbers, insurance policy numbers, education, employment history, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, debit card numbers, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Protected classification information under California or federal law. Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information), and medical records.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information. A user profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions;
- to process payments and refunds;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to request feedback and contact you about your use of the information, products, or services;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- to design and administer marketing campaigns;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction (except restrictions imposed by applicable law). We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy (subject to compliance with applicable law):
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (including dieticians and nutritionists);
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures (for more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information);
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (for example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients);
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Thrive Health Holdings, Inc., our customers, or others, including exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes, Chapter 603A, may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
- Right to Notice. You must be properly notified which categories of personal information are being collected and the purposes for which the personal information is being used.
- Right to Access/Right to Request. The CCPA permits you to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of your personal information that has been collected in the past twelve months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell your personal information to third parties. We do not sell your information.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- the categories of personal information collected;
- the sources from which the personal information was collected;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information;
- categories of third parties with whom the Company shares personal information; and
- the specific pieces of personal information the Company collected about you.
- Right to Delete. Except as required by applicable law, you also have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that has been collected in the past twelve months.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to be discriminated against as a result of exercising any of your consumer rights, including by:
- denying goods or services to you;
- charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
In order to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us at 2810 N. Church St., Unit 26129, Wilmington, Delaware 19802, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verified request, which time period may be extended by an additional 45 days with prior notice to you.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.