Registered Dietitian

Ciara Luisi

An image of an icon of the rating of 5 stars.
I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with over 8 years of counseling experience specializing in weight loss, diabetes management and heart disease. After completing my bachelor’s degree from the University of Connecticut, I earned my master’s degree in nutrition as well. I enjoy helping people learn to balance their love of food while achieving their individualized health and lifestyle goals.
currently has availability
Find your nutritionist

Education & Credentials

Master of Science (MS) in Nutrition from University of Saint Joseph (West Hartford, CT)
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Nutrition and Minor in Psychology from University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT)
National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT (2015)

Areas of Expertise

Weight Management
8 years
6 years
Heart Disease
6 years


Enlightened Solutions
Rothman Orthopedics
Village Supermarkets

Do you want to start achieving your own results?

Get your 2 week FREE TRIAL now!

My coaching style

Let’s escape the dieting advice you hear from television ads and social media together. I love working with clients who feel their busy schedules and work/family obligations hold them back from reaching nutrition goals. Let me make you a food plan that’s simple, individualized, and won’t leave you spending hours over the stove. Whether your goal is to get that number on the scale moving down, reducing your A1C/glucose levels, or improving your cholesterol, we can modify your plan as your lifestyle journey progresses. All we would need is a dash of education, a pinch of realism, and one large helping of positivity!
An image of an icon of the quotes.
It’s not about being perfect 100% of the time. It’s all about making good choices 80% of the time, and then being human the other 20%.
An image of an icon of the quotes.
Ciara Luisi


An image of an icon of the book.

Client testimonials

Hear what our clients have to say about working with

Ciara Luisi
Ciara has helped me to navigate through nutritional complexities, debunked myths, and taught me the importance of balanced eating. I now feel like I have a solid foundation of nutritional knowledge to make informed choices for myself and my family.
Beth-Ann T.
An image of an icon of check. Top nutrition coaching.
Verified client
I am so grateful to have found Ciara at Top Nutrition Coaching. She has been a wonderful help to me on my path to better health.
Sharon R.
An image of an icon of check. Top nutrition coaching.
Verified client
An image of an icon of check. Top nutrition coaching.
Verified client
Hire The Right Nutritionist For You